Offered in an array of KALLISTA living finishes, the transitional 6" shower door handle pull is a sleek design solution for outfitting custom showering solutions in the bathroom. Multiple configuration pairings available to create a custom solution.
- Purchase shower door handle components separately (Shower door handle escutcheon P34709-00, Shower door handle pull P34709-PL, and Shower door handle towel bar P34709-TT) to create 1 of 5 different shower door handle configurations
- Transitional design style
- Shower door handle configurations installed back to back (double handle pull, double towel bar, and handle pull/towel bar) can be used on hinged door only, not for bypass shower doors
- Handle pull can be custom length for projects
- For use with 1/2" (13 mm) or 3/8" (1 mm) thick glass
- Includes hex wrench for easy installation
- Unlacquered Brass (ULB): Available in North America and the United Kingdom only
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.