The innovative GROHE Sense water detector alerts you the moment unwanted water leaks appear with a pulsating red light and buzzer, in addition to an alert which is sent to your smartphone via the Ondus App. This early warning allows you to take immediate action before a simple leak becomes a flood. The Ondus App also provides daily updates on changes in temperature and humidity to help prevent frost damage and the spread of mold. Perfect in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, anywhere a water leak could pose a potential problem. GROHE Sense uses 3 AAA batteries and connects to your home WiFi network
- For wireless LAN, battery powered
- Instant flooding alarm
- Senses room temperature and humidity
- Receive updates on temperature and humidity once a day
- Customize settings via GROHE Ondus App for iOS and Android
- Status indication via LED light, buzzer and app
- For placement on a flat non-conductive surface
- Supports connections to wireless LAN protected by password of up to 32 characters in length
- LongLife Battery: expected lifetime up to 4 years, depending on the use of the water sensor
||For wireless LAN, battery powered,,,,,,,Instant flooding alarm,Senses room temperature and humidity,Receive updates on temperature and humidity once a day,Customize settings via GROHE Ondus App for iOS and Android,Status indication via LED light, buzzer and app,For placement on a flat non-conductive surface,Supports connections to wireless LAN protected by password of up to 32 characters in length,LongLife Battery: expected lifetime up to 4 years, depending on the use of the water sensor
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.