The GROHE GrohSafe 3.0 Shower Rough-in Valve is engineered for quick, easy installations no matter the situation. Compact body allows for a hassle-free fit even in tight spaces. Flat back ensures solid mounting on a standard cross brace, and installation on thin walls or steel is sturdy and secure. Made of DZR brass to resist corrosion, the GrohSafe 3.0 is equipped with a flush plug that allows you to test and flush lines with ease. Stainless steel fixation ring keeps flush plug and cartridge in place without screws. Cartridge sold separately.
- Flush plug allows valve body to be tested and flushed without the presence of the valve cartridge (ships with trim)
- Can be tested using flush plug with air (200 psi) or water (300 psi)
- Stainless steel retaining ring with flats secures flush plug and cartridge, eliminating the need for screws
- Flat back allows valve to be mounted flush against cross brace for easy and solid installation
- DZR cast brass body is durable, corrosion resistant and ideal for prolonged contact with water
- Back-to-back capability allowing hot and cold to be reversed quickly and easily
- Exclusive plaster guard is designed to protect valve and act as a guide during installation
- Plaster guard can serve as mounting support for thin-wall installations
- Wide rough-in range from 1-3/4 in. to 2-3/4 in. from finished wall to back of valve
- Includes service stops for easy servicing at the valve
- Cartridge ships with trim
|Shower Valve Type
||Pressure Balance Valves
||GROHE NO FINISH
Shower Valves and Diverters
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.