This Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and thermal shock for optimal comfort. Additionally, the unit features a diaphragm design that virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. When paired with compatible trim, this valve delivers a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature.
- Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing diaphragm design.
- Pressure-balancing mechanism of one-piece diaphragm cartridge design for ease of maintenance.
- Mixing valve cycles from "cold" to "hot".
- Integral diverter mechanism.
- High-temperature limit setting for added safety.
- Less screwdriver stops.
- Designed for showerhead and handshower applications.
- Brass valve bodies.
- Integral diverter mechanism provides seamless switching from a handshower/showerhead application or a showerhead/tub spout application.
- Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing technology maintains water temperature within +/- 3 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation.
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs.
- High-temperature safety stop ensures water temperature stays below 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 5.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Mounting tabs located on rough-in for secure installation option.
- Universal NPT and direct sweat connections need no additional parts for installation.
- Requires valve trim (sold separately).
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.