With a striking contemporary profile, the Loure® faucet brings elegant residential design to commercial bathrooms. Kinesis™ technology features a concealed sensor inside the wall-mounted spout for highly accurate, consistent activation and a sleek look. Valving is located below the deck, creating a smaller footprint with a clean, design-forward aesthetic and easy serviceability.
- Kinesis™ technology with concealed sensor allows for a clean aesthetic and provides extraordinarily accurate and reliable actuation in varying installation environments.
- Below-counter valving reduces the faucet footprint and provides easier service.
- Design-forward aesthetic for commercial bathroom spaces.
- 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm) maximum flow rate.
- Requires K-13480 single or K-13481 multiple AC adapter unit.
- On-demand usage with 30-second max. continual run cycle to prevent vandalism and save water.
- Vandal-resistant laminar outlet.
- 18" (457 mm) stainless steel braided flexible supply hose for easy installation.
- 8-1/8" (206 mm) spout reach.
- Includes grid drain (K-7129-A).
- Concealed mechanical mixer sold separately.
- Safe Drinking Water Act (low-lead) compliant.
- Includes spout assembly, grid drain, control box assembly, supply hose and standard mounting hardware.
- Brass spout.
- Cast brass valve.
- Kinesis™ sensor technology offers on-demand detection for maximum water savings.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.