This Revival widespread commercial lavatory faucet features fluid lines and lever handles. The lines are easy to clean and the lever handles are ADA-compliant, appropriate for users of all capabilities. They're pre-assembled on durable ceramic disc valves for simplified installation. KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times to give you a lifetime of durable performance.
- Brass construction.
- Brass valve bodies.
- Quarter-turn washerless ceramic disc valves.
- Scroll lever handles.
- For 8" (203 mm) or 16" (406 mm) centers.
- Stationary spout.
- 5-1/4" (133 mm) spout reach.
- Less drain.
- Complements Revival® Suite.
- 1.5 gal/min (5.7 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)].
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Two-handle widespread lavatory faucet for 8" - 16" centers
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
- Fluid design lines for ease of cleaning
- Handles pre-assembled on valves to simplify installation
- Completes Revival design solution with KOHLER fixtures and accessories.
- Low-flow aerator option available (please see latest price book)
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.