Take the guesswork out of designing a custom shower with this Purist® Essentials performance showering package. An easy way to upgrade your master or secondary bath, the package includes a multifunction showerhead and handshower, handshower hose, slidebar kit, shower arm with diverter, and Rite-Temp® valve trim featuring a lever handle. Complete this package with a Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing valve, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations.
- Performance showering packages offer increased functionality and simplify the ordering process.
- Includes handshower, showerhead, 60" handshower hose, shower arm with diverter, 30" slidebar kit and Purist® Rite-Temp® valve trim.
- Single lever handle provides on/off activation and temperature setting with a single operation.
- Multifunction showerhead with advanced spray engine provides three experiences: full coverage, pulsating massage and silk spray.
- Multifunction handshower with advanced spray engine provides three experiences: full coverage, pulsating massage and silk spray.
- Thumb tab allows for a smooth transition between sprays.
- Shower arm with diverter makes it easy to switch the water flow between showerhead and handshower.
- MasterClean sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean.
- 2.5 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Coordinates with Purist® faucets and accessories.
- Note: This product cannot be shipped to California and Colorado.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Requires Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing valve (sold separately).
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.