Design a custom farmhouse sink to complement your kitchen decor. Match your countertop or backsplash for a coordinated design, or choose from a range of stunning KOHLER designs including Etched Stone, Carved Stone and Flora inserts. Insert installation is simple using the patented Tailor carrier bracket system, and it's easy to change out the front panel whenever you update your kitchen design.
- Customizable farmhouse apron lets you choose a design to complement kitchen decor.
- Match the farmhouse apron with your countertop/backsplash material or select a KOHLER insert.
- Inserts are changeable.
- Patented Tailor carrier bracket system makes for simple and secure insert installation.
- Fits minimum 36" apron sink base cabinet.
- Large/medium bowls.
- 9" depth.
- No faucet holes.
- Smart Divide® features a lower bowl divider that increases workspace and versatility.
- Self-Trimming® apron overlaps the cabinet face for easy installation.
- Rear drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes bottom sink rack for large bowl.
- Rounded 0.39" (10mm) corners are easy to clean.
- 16-gauge basins and 4-gauge apron.
- Handcrafted from premium stainless steel.
- SilentShield® sound-absorption technology offers quieter performance.
- Includes installation hardware and cutout templates.
- Includes insert carrier and hardware to attach customer's own insert material or a KOHLER insert.
- Carrier has adjustability to ensure insert is centered.
- Apron is designed to accommodate traditional countertop material thicknesses of 1.18" (3cm) or less.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.