The KOHLER® Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl is a revolutionary retrofit solution for replacing wall-mounted toilets with floor-mounted toilets. The Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl features an innovative adjustable-height connector that attaches to the existing wall carrier and outlet. It is designed to cover the current wall bowl footprint and requires no refinishing of wall or floor. This retrofit solution saves thousands of dollars in labor and material costs compared to a gut renovation and minimizes lost revenue due to an out-of-service room.
- Elongated bowl.
- Siphon jet.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf) or 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
- 10-1/2" x 7-1/2" (267 x 190 mm) water surface.
- Minimal design detail and partially concealed skirt for ease of cleaning.
- Easy-to-clean low-profile bolt caps.
- Includes bedpan lugs.
- Pair with KOHLER® flushometers and seats for a complete solution.
- Supports static load of 2,500 lbs.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) rear spud.
- Wall-to-floor toilet conversion solution, perfect for healthcare or any other facility interested in addressing load concerns.
- Eliminates need for a gut renovation to remove in-wall carrier and outlet and install new floor outlet.
- Adjustability allows toilet to attach to outlet of the horizontal branch, even if positioned next to the vertical stack.
- Engineered for strong flush performance in buildings with lower water pressure or flow.
- Design eliminates gas leaks, splashing and paper shredding.
- Included brackets attach to wall carrier and secure bowl to both wall and floor.
- Designed to cover existing footprint of any wall bowl on the market.
- Adjustable connector enables replacement of wall-mount bowls with rim heights from 15" to 18".
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.