The Kingston two-piece toilet is precision-engineered to deliver uncompromising performance and beautiful form to commercial and hospitality installations. The Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance, rinsing power and simple serviceability. This WaterSense®-labeled high-efficiency toilet brings you annual water savings and can contribute to obtaining LEED® credits.
- Ideal for commercial installations.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain- and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height ADA-compliant seating.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Durable metal right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- 2-1/8" fully glazed trapway.
- Easy-to-service silicone seal.
- Sanitary guard where the bowl and tank meet for ease of cleaning.
- Encapsulated bolts to prevent rusting and corrosion.
- Combination consists of the K-25076-SS bowl and K-25100-RA tank.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Class Five® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper, for virtually leak-free performance.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Standard 12" rough-in.
- Seat and supply line not included.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.