The Numi toilet combines unmatched design and technology to bring you the finest in personal comfort and cleansing. Kohler's most advanced toilet now offers personalized settings that let you fine-tune every option to your exact preferences, from ambient colored lighting to wireless Bluetooth® music sync capability to the heated seat and foot warmer. Play your favorite music and podcasts - simply stream wirelessly with any device enabled with Bluetooth technology, store MP3 files to the SD card, or plug in your device using the auxiliary cable. Other upgrades include Power-Save mode for energy efficiency, emergency flush for power outages, and an intuitive touch-screen remote. From its striking form to its exceptional water efficiency, the Numi toilet marks a new standard of excellence in the bathroom.
- Compact, streamlined one-piece toilet with integrated cleansing.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 0.6 or 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Advanced cleansing functionality with self-cleaning wand, precision air dryer, and deodorizing filter all in one.
- Heated seat and foot warmer.
- Ambient lighting with eight colors and three programming options.
- Power-save mode monitors usage and adjusts heated seat settings to save energy.
- Emergency flush supports up to 100 flushes during power outage.
- 2-7/8-inch plastic trapway.
- Advanced bidet functionality with self-cleaning wand, precision air dryer, and deodorizing filter all in one.
- Syncs with devices enabled with BLUETOOTH® wireless technology including smart phones, MP3 players, tablets and laptops located up to 33 feet away.
- The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kohler Co. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Touch-screen remote control with magnetic wall-mount dockingstation.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full- or partial-flush.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Requires a supply stop with 1/2-inch OD compression male outlet thread.
- Requires a 120 V, 15 A minimum, 60 Hz receptacle protected by a GFCI.
- A drain line grade of 1/4" per foot minimum is required.
- Supply line included.
- If local codes require the toilet be bolted to the flange, order flange installation kit for required hardware and instructions.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.