This Kingston flushometer toilet bowl is precision-engineered to deliver superior performance at either 1.28 gpf or 1.6 gpf depending on the selected flushometer. When combined with a 1.28 gpf flushometer, this toilet qualifies as a High Efficiency Toilet (HET) and can contribute to obtaining LEED® credits.
- Elongated bowl.
- Siphon jet.
- 1-1/2" top spud.
- 10-1/2" (267 mm) x 9" (229 mm) water area.
- Will replace K-4330 and K-4330-L bowls.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, stain and odor causing bacteria on the fixture surface.
- 26-1/2" (673 mm) x 16-1/2" (419 mm) x 13-1/4" (337 mm).
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf) or 1.6 gpf (6 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.