With its flowing and immaculately balanced curves, the Veil one-piece toilet with integrated cleansing functionality epitomizes minimalist and ergonomic design. Its sculpted core provides a suite of precision features finely tuned to offer optimum hygiene and ultimate individual comfort, from personal cleansing to an LED nightlight to hands-free opening and closing. All of the features are easy to control on a touchscreen LCD remote control.
- Compact, streamlined one-piece toilet with integrated cleansing.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Tankless design with direct water supply.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Front and rear wash modes provide warm water for cleansing.
- Self-cleaning function uses UV light and electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the wand surfaces.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable temperature settings.
- Automatic deodorization system.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- Quiet-Close lid closes slowly and quietly without slamming.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a nightlight.
- Integrated bidet functionality featuring a single bidet wand made of stainless steel.
- Adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, water temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions for the bidet wand.
- Touchscreen LCD remote.
- Emergency back-up flush feature for power outages.
- Included components: Complete toilet and seat, supply stop valve, braided inlet supply hose, power cord, and LCD remote control.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- For optimum flushing performance, a minimum water supply flow rate of 9.0 gallons per minute or 1.5 gallons in 10 seconds must be confirmed, prior to installation.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.