Sculpted with flowing and balanced curves, the Veil® one-piece toilet pairs bold minimalist style with the comfort of personal cleansing. Upgraded to a 17" seating height, this Veil® dual-flush toilet meets ADA code requirements. Pump-assisted flushing delivers peak flush performance every time. A full suite of convenient features includes heated seat, night-light, hands-free opening/closing and automatic flush, plus a touchscreen remote. With emergency backup flushing at the touch of a button, you're always covered in the event of a power outage.
- Compact, streamlined one-piece intelligent toilet with integrated personal cleansing.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Tankless design with direct water supply.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.19 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Stainless steel wand offers adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, temperature, pulsate and oscillate functions.
- Front and rear wash modes provide warm water for cleansing.
- Self-cleaning function uses UV light and electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the wand surfaces.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable temperature settings.
- Automatic deodorization system.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- Quiet-Close lid closes slowly and quietly without slamming.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a night-light.
- English-language touchscreen LCD remote control.
- Emergency flush supports up to 100 flushes during power outage with simple touch-button activation.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full- or partial-flush.
- Pump-assisted flushing for strong flush performance.
- Included components: Complete toilet and seat, supply stop valve, braided inlet supply hose, power cord and LCD remote control.
- Standard 12" rough-in.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.