The Awaken handshower brings KOHLER quality, design, and performance to your bath. Advanced spray performance delivers three distinct sprays - wide coverage, intense drenching, or targeted - with a smooth rotation of a thumb tab. Ergonomic design makes for superior comfort and ease of use, with ideal balance and weight in the hand. The artfully sculpted sprayface takes its inspiration from the purposeful patterns found in nature, complementing a wide range of bathroom styles.
- Handshower features transitional nature-inspired design.
- Three spray functions with ADA non-positive shut off.
- Wide coverage spray produces an encompassing spray for everyday use.
- Intense drenching spray delivers a forceful spray ideal for rinsing soap from hair.
- Targeted spray is a focused stream for targeting sore muscles or use as a utility spray.
- Thumb tab allows for a smooth transition between sprays.
- Spray nozzles cover full area of sprayhead.
- Combination of balance, weight, grip, and angle makes this handshower comfortable and easy to use.
- MasterClean sprayface is easy to clean.
- 2.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Requires K-8593, K-9514, K-45981, or K-45982 shower hose (sold separately).
- Note: This product cannot be shipped to California.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Bracket or slidebar required for wall-mount installation.
- Deck-mount holder required for deck-mount installation.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense®-labeled 2.0-gpm handshowers use up to 20 percent less water than standard 2.5-gpm handshowers, while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED® Green Building Rating System.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.