With practical design and solid brass construction, Triton faucets are an exceptional value. Competitively priced Triton faucets feature washerless ceramic valving, a durable Polished Chrome finish and vandal-resistant index buttons and aerator. The two-handle centerset faucet with gooseneck spout will hold up to years of daily use. Choose from lever, cross, square or wristblade handle options.
- Brass construction.
- Brass valve bodies.
- Quarter-turn washerless ceramic disc valves.
- 5-1/4" (133 mm) spout reach.
- Standard aerator.
- Variety of handle style options.
- Less drain.
- 1.5 gal/min (5.7 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)].
- Note: This product cannot be shipped to California.
- Two-handle centerset lavatory faucet for 4" centers
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- Choose from lever, cross, square or wristblade handle options
- Vandal-resistant aerator
- Rigid connections allow installation on 4" centers
- Less drain
- Low-flow aerator option available (please see latest price book)
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.