With practical design and solid brass construction, Triton faucets are an exceptional value. This competitively priced Triton sink faucet features Valvet® valves and brass valve bodies. The low gooseneck spout can handle 2.5 gallons per minute and withstand years of daily use. Wristblade lever handles are ADA-compliant.
- Valvet® valves.
- Wristblade lever handles.
- For 8" (203 mm) centers.
- Adjustable flanges.
- Loose-key stops.
- 1/2" NPT inside-threaded inlets.
- 3-5/8 (92 mm) low gooseneck spout reach.
- Stationary spout.
- 7-5/8" (194 mm) wall-to-spout outlet.
- Less drain.
- 2.5 gal/min (9.5 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)].
- Brass construction.
- Brass valve bodies.
- 3-5/8" low gooseneck spout
- Solid brass construction with Valvet® valves and brass valve bodies
- For 8" centers
- Wristblade handles
- Adjustable flanges
- 1/2" NPT inside-threaded inlets
- Loose-key stops
- 7-5/8" wall-to-spout outlet
- 2.5 gallons per minute
- Lever handles are ADA-compliant
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.