Minimalist style meets maximum hygiene. The next-generation Karing® Intelligent toilet features an ergonomic seat design for a streamlined look with the comfort of integrated personal cleansing. Use the advanced touchscreen remote to create your preferred settings for warmth, cleansing, and drying. The bowl is misted prior to use for more effective rinsing after flushing. The powerful 1.08-gallon flush provides significant water savings compared to a 1.28- or 1.6-gallon toilet.
- Compact one-piece intelligent toilet with integrated personal cleansing.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.08 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Advanced personal cleansing functionality with self-cleaning wand and precision air dryer.
- Adjustable settings for heated seat, dryer and water temperature.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- LED nightlight illuminates the bowl for added convenience in dark spaces.
- Stainless steel wand offers adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions.
- English-language touchscreen LCD remote control.
- The bowl is misted prior to use for more effective rinsing after flushing.
- Self-cleaning function uses UV light and electrolyzed water systems to sanitize the wand surfaces.
- Automatic deodorizer fan reduces odors.
- Minimum static pressure of 20 psi required.
- Power Lite® flushing technology offers a powerful, water-efficient 1.08-gallon flush.
- Automatic flushing after every use; flush can also be controlled by the touchscreen remote or backup button.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.