Breathtaking design meets unrivaled craftsmanship in the KOHLER® Tailored vanity collection. No detail was overlooked in the meticulous crafting of this collection, from the premium hardwoods to the specially designed hardware and vanity tops, all available in an array of finishes to create your own look. This Damask vanity cabinet reflects the rich details found in colonial American architecture. Complete your bathroom vanity with a coordinating top, hardware, and accessories from the collection.
- Catalyzed conversion varnish provides a durable moisture-resistant finish.
- Two doors and one drawer.
- Frameless construction with full-overlay doors and drawer.
- Three-way adjustable slow-close door hinges with 110-degree opening capability for easy cabinet access.
- Full-extension 18-inch depth drawer with slow-close under-mount slides for smooth opening.
- Solid wood drawer with dovetail construction.
- Legs offer the polished look of furniture in the bath.
- Coordinates with the K-99686 Damask knob and K-99689 Damask handle (sold separately).
- Combines with Ceramic/Impressions®, Solid/Expressions , and Iron/Impressions vanity tops (sold separately) for a complete vanity.
- Customize your storage with optional in-door accessories, in-drawer accessories, and medicine cabinet surrounds and side kits (sold separately).
- Solid wood and veneers.
- Wood is a living material, and its beauty is enhanced by natural variations in grain, color, and pattern. No two pieces of wood are exactly the same, and the color will change with age, temperature, and exposure to light.
- The nature of wood grain can cause variations in stain depth. Our expert craftspeople hand-apply the stain to blend these variations.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.