This lap drawer expands your vanity to create the perfect place to sit down while grooming, applying makeup, and getting ready for your day. Designed to fit between two Damask vanities or between the vanity and a wall, it offers additional countertop space, a drawer for storage, and generous room underneath for a stool or chair.
- For use with Damask vanities in the KOHLER® Tailored vanity collection.
- Catalyzed conversion varnish provides a durable moisture-resistant finish.
- Solid wood drawer with dovetail construction.
- Full-extension 18-inch depth drawer with slow-close under-mount slides for smooth opening.
- Coordinates with the K-99689 Damask handle or K-99686 Damask knob (sold separately).
- Solid wood and veneers.
- Wood is a living material, and its beauty is enhanced by natural variations in grain, color, and pattern. No two pieces of wood are exactly the same, and the color will change with age, temperature, and exposure to light.
- The nature of wood grain can cause variations in stain depth. Our expert craftspeople hand-apply the stain to blend these variations.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.