Whether you are in the market for a waste disposer for easy clean-up and reduced waste or to help out the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions, having a high quality, high torque unit is the way to go. The Perfect Grind® is an incredible addition to any kitchen because it is so easy to use and its unparalleled quality will last for years to come. Both continuous and batch feed disposers are antimicrobial and have full sound insulation so they are whisper quiet and you don't need to worry about odor protection.
The Perfect Grind® is an exceptional choice for your home:
- Permanent magnet high RPM means high torque and less jams
- No name stamped into the rim of the flange, creating a smooth, clean look
- Stellar antimicrobial technology for odor protection
- No de-jamming tool is required, it is self sufficient
- Full sound insulation and safe for your septic system
Perfect Grind® comes with:
- Removable splash guard
- Thermoset polymer drain housing
- Permanently lubricated, sleeve type bearings
- Cast stainless steel impellers
- Stainless steel grind ring, balanced turntable & balanced armature shaft
- Power cord factory installed
- ABS hopper & manual reset
- Rubberized Thermoplastic Housing
- Continuous Feed
- 3/4 HP
- 2500 RPM
- 6.5 Amps
- Lifetime Warranty
- 13.0 lbs
- 14-1/8" Tall X 7-5/8" Wide
- Factory Installed Power Cord Included
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.