- Available in 25 unique Finishes
- Solid Brass Construction
- Contemporary Style
- Single function spray
- Rubber nozzles with finished spray surface
- Incorporates twin back-check valves
- 1/2" NPSM inlet fitting
- 2" x 2-1/2" (5.1 cm x 6.4 cm) spray area
- 1.8 GPM (6.8 LPM) Max
- Note: This product meets the flow rate and performance requirements of the harmonized Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC) but is NOT Water Sense certified. If your application requires Water Sense certification, select from our Water Sense certified options.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.