Like the American spirit the Explore kitchen faucet collection by Elkay was founded on classic ideals transformed by individual interpretation. Select from convenient features like pull-down and pull-out sprays. Available in a variety of finishes to complement your decor such as Chrome Lustrous Steel and Antique Steel.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Faucet is ADA compliant.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT: Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 to meet all federal and state regulations for low or no-lead products.
- LOW FLOW: Includes water-saving features.
- SOLID BRASS WATERWAYS: Built for long-term durability.
- INCLUDES TWO AERATORS: Comes installed with 1.5 GPM water-saving aerator; optional 2.2 GPM aerator insert included.
- REMOVABLE CARTRIDGE: Allows for easy repair and replacement of cartridge.
- FORWARD-ONLY HANDLE(S): Handle(s) rotates forward only so there is no interference with the backsplash.
- 1 FAUCET HOLE: Faucet designed to be installed using one faucet hole.
- 2.5" MAX THICKNESS: Faucet can be installed in countertops up to 2.5" thick.
|Number of Handles
||Forward Only Lever Handle
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 NSF 372 (lead free) NSF 61
||1.5 GPM flow regulator installed (2.2 GPM flow regulator also included with faucet)
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.