Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink, a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive, smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 21".
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 16-3/8" W: 18-7/8" D: 10-1/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 13-1/2" W: 16" H: 9-1/8"
||L: 23-3/16" W: 21-3/16" H: 13-13/16"
||ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.