Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink, a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive, smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- TWO BOWLS, DIFFERENT SIZES: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- INCLUDES CUTTING BOARD: Custom-sized wood cutting board is designed to fit into place in specific Elkay sinks or countertop openings.
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 33" W: 20" D: 10-1/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 12" W: 16-1/4" H: 9-1/8"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 18-3/8" W: 16-1/4" H: 9-1/8"
||L: 38-1/16" W: 23-1/2" H: 14-3/8"
||ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Sink is reversible offering the option of a traditional flat front or a decorative band feature
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.