Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more. Available in ADA depths.
- 18-gauge, Type 304 stainless steel.
- Uniform lustrous satin finish.
- 1-3/4" coved corners, 2 1/2" apron, front and sides, and 2 1/2" high backsplash.
- Wide top deck with raised rim.
- Sound-deadening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink.
- 1-5/8" drain opening.
- Furnished with wall hanger and integral stainless steel support brackets.
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed.
- KIT INCLUDES: WLC1923 sink and one LKAD174LO drain; save time having to purchase each piece separately.
|Number of Bowls
||L: 19" W: 23" D: 4"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 16" W: 13-1/2" H: 4"
||L: 23-1/2" W: 19-3/4" H: 10-1/2"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 BUY AMERICAN ACT NSF 2
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.