Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more. Available in ADA depths.
- Superior quality 14-gauge, Type 304 stainless steel.
- Designed to withstand the heavy-duty requirements of hotel, restaurant, cafeteria and other commercial kitchens.
- Sink compartments have welded 1 4" radius coved corner construction; ground smooth for easy cleaning.
- Channel rim design with 2" apron, slanting sanitary turn under and inward sloping rim to minimize spillage.
- 8" high, full-length, sloped backsplash resists grime and is 2" thick to allow for plumbing.
- Sink polished to a uniform lustrous satin finish.
- Drainboard and sink compartments pitched to drain.
- 3-1/2" drain opening centered in each compartment.
- Stainless steel tubular legs, 1-5 8" O.D. with up to 1" adjustable, bullet-shaped stainless steel feet.
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 49-1/2" W: 27-1/2" D: 44"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 24" W: 24" H: 14"
||L: 51" W: 29" H: 17-1/4"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 BUY AMERICAN ACT NSF 2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.