Add a little drama to your styling space
- Choose from matte gold, matte black, polished nickel and chrome accents to create a fully coordinated ensemble
- USB charging ports and integrated electric outlets provide convenience for smart phones, razors and more
- Magnetic strip keeps small metal items neatly arranged
- Optional magnifying mirror lets you focus on the details
- Pair with Profiles Mirror when storage is not needed or Profiles Lighting to create tasking lighting
- Features : Choose from four metal finishes to coordinate with Profiles Medicine Cabinets, Profiles Mirrors, and Profiles Vanities.
- Electrical Outlets & USB : Power when and where you need it most, with the added benefit of an integrated USB port to conveniently charge your mobile and media devices.
- Magnetic Storage Strip : Position and install the magnetic storage strip for convenient access to small metal implements and to simplify your daily routine.
- Organization Shelves : Optional accessories include a dedicated razor holder and adjustable shelves to house small items such as eyeglasses, contact lens cases and cosmetics.
- Safety Lock Box : Offering secure storage for personal items and other valuables, this safety lock box also keeps medicines out of the reach of children. Optional accessory.
- Magnifying Mirror : Add an optional magnification mirror to perform detailed tasks. Use the Pull-out Magnification Mirror (shown) to perform tasks like tweezing while creating less ergonomic stress. This mirror magnifies at 3x and retracts neatly into the cabinet. Or choose Swing-out Magnification Mirror that is 2x magnification and is installed on the door, in between shelves.
- Certifications : Electrical components are ETL/UL Certified for damp locations.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.