A curated collection of stone and glass vanity tops.
- Offers 280 options, 16 cut patterns, 6 colors and 2 materials
- One-stop shop experience that streamlines your selection process for vanities and tops
- Glass top with rectangular integrated sink without overflow in white
- Engineered stone tops with a white rectangular sink with overflow in 5 color options
- Includes installation hardware and a sink
- Confidence & Ease : Finding the perfect vanity top shouldn't be a guessing game. That's why Robern has hand-selected a collection of vanity tops to complement your style and ensure an effortless fit.
- Engineered Stone : Precisely engineered, our quartz vanity tops combine the natural beauty of stone with superior durability that can withstand the busiest areas of your home. The non-porous surface is resistant to stains, mildew, and bacteria, while the color consistency of quartz ensures a polished, pristine look.
- Vanity Top Thickness : Our engineered stone tops feature a white rectangular sink, with overflow, in a 3/4" thickness.
- Perfect Pairing : Robern offers a sink option designed to coordinate perfectly with our vanity tops. However, our vanities can also be paired with tops and sinks from other manufacturers. For custom vanity tops, we recommend Cosentino, ANN SACKS, and Vitraform. We also offer our own sink option for custom tops to guarantee a perfect fit. For additional sink options, we recommend KALLISTA and KOHLER.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.