From individual vanity to multi-vanity configurations, customize around your own needs.
- Choose from convenient push-to-open drawers or smooth slow-close drawers with handle
- Integrated night light provides soft light to illuminate drawer interior
- Full and plumbing drawers available
- Mounts horizontally or stacks vertically
- Optional electrical accessory
- Glass Bin Storage : Included in each plumbing drawer, glass bins are designed specifically for quick access to small items.
- Organization Kit : Adjustable glass drawer dividers provide storage right where you need it and prevent items from moving or sliding in the drawer.
- Push-to-Open or Slow-Close : Choose between a contemporary look with hand-free operation drawers that open with a gentle push (push-to-open) or a more traditional design featuring a stylish ergonomically designed handle in brushed aluminum trim and slow-close drawers.
- Vanity Tops and Sinks : Stone vanity tops are available in Lava Black, Stone Gray or Quartz White and include a separate white rectangle sink. White glass vanity tops with integrated glass sinks can help you build a look you'll love. Available with single or three hole 8" widespread faucet drillings.
- Night Light : The night light provides a soft light that illuminates the drawer interiors to help locate items in the middle of the night.
- Slim Drawer Insert : Drawer within a drawer keeps makeup and small items where you need them most - right at your fingertips.
- In-Drawer Electrical Outlets : Convenient 110-volt in-drawer electrical outlet supplies power to electric razors and curling irons. Three plugs and a switch that turns off power to the entire unit to keep appliances safely plugged in. This add-on accessory needs to be installed within the vanity drawer. This outlet can be paired with an optional hair dryer organizer. The hair dryer organizer fits all vanity drawers except 24" plumbing drawer and cannot be used in combination with slim drawer insert. Fits most hair dryers and curling irons.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.