Discover the possibilities that allow you to challenge your design capabilities and explore farther.
- Available in 12", 24", 30" and 36" widths, 7-1/2" and 15" heights, 18-3/4" and 21-3/4" depth
- Stack or gang your vanities together to create a modular experience to fit your needs
- Side kits sold separately to allow for customization and flexibility
- Drawer types: Plumbing Drawer, Full Drawer, False Fronts Drawer and Tip Out Drawer
- Optional night light and available in 15 decorative glass options, including Reeded textured glass
- Color & Texture : From moody to playful, calming to invigorating, nothing dictates the experience of a room like color and texture. Because the slightest change in tone or contour can completely change the perception of a surface, we spend countless hours developing and refining our palette and materials to achieve precise and purposeful impact so that you can create a styling space that makes a statement. Learn more, robern.com/color.
- Modular Design : Customize around your own needs. Expand the functionality by customizing vanities for your bathroom, bedroom, hallway or any space that requires flexible storage solutions. Modular vanities can be ganged or stacked to fit a variety of desired heights and widths (ganging kit required). Components needed for stacking are included with each vanity.
- Premium Construction : Durable rust-free anodized aluminum and glass construction - resists intense moisture and ensures long-lasting beauty.
- Drawer Options : Available in plumbing, false front, tip out and full drawer options for concealed storage to keep all of your essentials close at hand. Plumbing drawer to allow clearance for drain (not available for 12" W drawer); false fronts (7-1/2" height - H1 only, not available for 12" W drawer) maintain the vanity's design when a sink does not allow room for a drawer; tip out drawer (7-1/2" height - H1 only, not available for 12" W drawer) gives storage back by providing a drawer for smaller items and full drawer allows optimal storage solutions. Full drawers are not designed to accept a sink or plumbing. Drawers are intended for ganging and stacking.
- Slow-Close Drawers : Slow-close full-extension slides combined with the durability of aluminum construction ensure smooth operation of the vanity drawers that will last a lifetime.
- Ergonomic Handle : Uniquely designed handle area allows for a comfortable feel and effortless operation.
- White Glass Bottom Drawers : This white shatter-proof glass bottom will not degrade or show wear. Glass dissipates heat to ensure confidence that hot items, such as a hair dryer or curling iron, will not leave heat marks on the bottom of the drawers.
- Organization Kit : Organization Kit for 15" height (H2): two fully adjustable glass drawer dividers provide storage right where you need it and prevent items from moving or sliding in the drawer.
- Night Light : The optional LED night light provides a soft light that illuminates the drawer interiors and for wayfinding light to help locate items in the middle of the night. Three color temperatures (selectable 2700K/4000K or 5000K) to color match with existing bathroom lighting and accompanying Robern lighted products. A night light accessory is available to add a night light to your drawers at a later date. One outlet will accomodate two night lights and are required for installation. Selectable Night Light (2700K/4000K) is preconfigured at 2700K and will need to be reconfigured to 4000K at time of installation. Night light option is ETL certified to UL 2108, CSA Standard C22.2 No. 12.
- Vanity Tops and Sinks : Optional Silestone Engineered Stone vanity tops are available in Lava Black, Stone Gray or Quartz White and include a separate white porcelain rectangular sink or as a dry top. White glass vanity tops with integrated glass sinks can help you build a look you'll love. Available with single hole or three hole (8" widespread) faucet drillings.
- In-Drawer Electrical Outlets : Optional and convenient in-drawer electrical outlet supplies power to items such as electric razors, hair dryers and curling irons. This accessory features three plugs and a switch that turns off power to the entire unit to allow appliances to be left safely plugged in. Electric Accessory option: 120VAC 20A outlet - GFCI protected. Installed within 15" H (H2) vanity plumbing or full drawer; not recommended to be used in combination with Slim Drawer Insert; recommended in combination with Hair Styling Organizer.
- Slim Drawer Insert : Slim Drawer Insert comes as a plumbing drawer or full drawer. This drawer within a drawer keeps makeup and small items where you need them most - right at your fingertips. Slim plumbing drawer insert must be used with an above-counter sink installation; full drawer version can be used in a full drawer - includes four glass bins and only available for 15" H (H2) vanities.
- Glass Bin Storage : Optional Glass Bins to store cotton balls, swabs, hair accessories and other bath necessities in non-toxic, 100% recyclable and reusable stylish canisters that offer strength, weight and compatibility for damp spaces and stand up to wear. 7-1/2" height (H1) vanities include five glass bins for plumbing drawers and four glass bins for full drawers; 15" height (H2) vanities include one glass bin with plumbing drawers; not available for 12" W vanities.
- Hair Styling Organizer : Reduce clutter and safely store hot tools while keeping frequently needed accessories close at hand. The optional Hair Styling Organizer fits all 15" H (H2) vanity drawers except 24" W plumbing drawer and cannot be used in combination with slim drawer insert. Fits most hair dryers and curling irons and recommended in combination with the optional Electric Accessory.
- Side Kits : Side kits are sold separately to allow for customization and are available individually or as pairs. You must choose one side kit or alcove kit for every exposed side.
- Alcove Kits : Alcove Kits are used in place of side kits when installing the vanity into an alcove by adding a filler to cover the gap between the vanity and the wall, allowing for seamless vanity installation for a corner or an alcove.
- Ganging Kits : Ganging Kits are required when combining two or more vanities and are available in four heights and determined by the final configuration of the vanity height (7-1/2", 15", 22-1/2" or 30"). Within a column, all vanities must stay the same width. Ganging kit required for each column connection point and is selected based on the connection height of the vanities. Each ganging kit is by 7-1/2" increments (H1 = 7-1/2", H2 = 15", H3 = 22-1/2", H4 = 30").
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.