Discover the possibilities that allow you to challenge your design capabilities and explore farther.
- Available in 12", 24", 30" and 36" widths, 7-1/2" and 15" heights, 18-3/4" and 21-3/4" depth
- Stack or gang your vanities together to create a modular experience to fit your needs
- Side kits sold separately to allow for customization and flexibility
- Drawer types: Plumbing Drawer, Full Drawer and Tip Out Drawer
- Optional night light and available in 12 decorative glass options
- Modular Design : Customize around your own needs. Expand the functionality by customizing vanities for your bathroom, bedroom, hallway or any space that requires flexible storage solutions. Modular vanities can be ganged or stacked.
- Durable Glass and Aluminum Construction : Durable rust-free anodized aluminum and glass construction - designed for disassembly and recycle, aluminum structural frame and drawer sides - resists intense moisture, ensuring long-lasting beauty.
- Drawer Options : Available in plumbing and full options for concealed storage to keep all of your essentials close at hand. Plumbing drawer to allow clearance for drain (not available for 12" W drawer) and full drawer allows optimal storage solutions.
- Slow-Close Drawers : Slow-close full-extension slides combined with the durability of aluminum construction ensure smooth operation of the vanity drawers that will last a lifetime.
- Ergonomic Handle : Uniquely designed handle area allows for a comfortable feel and effortless operation.
- White Glass Bottom Drawers : This shatter-proof bottom will not degrade or show wear. With the glass and aluminum construction of the drawers, when done with a hair dryer or curling iron, put directly into the drawer and know it will not burn or leave heat marks.
- Organization Kit : Organization Kit for 15" height (H2) only: Adjustable drawer dividers provide storage right where you need it and prevent items from moving or sliding in the drawer.
- Night Light : The optional LED night light provides a soft light that illuminates the drawer interiors to help locate items in the middle of the night. Three color temperatures (selectable 2700K/4000K or 5000K) to color match with existing bathroom lighting and accompanying Robern lighted products. A night light accessory is available to add a night light to your drawers at a later date. One outlet will accomodate two night lights and are required for installation. Night light option is ETL certified to UL 2108, CSA Standard C22.2 No. 12.
- Vanity Tops and Sinks : Optional Silestone Engineered Stone vanity tops are available in Lava Black, Stone Gray or Quartz White and include a separate white porcelain rectangular sink. White glass vanity tops with integrated glass sinks can help you build a look you'll love. Available with single hole or three hole (8" widespread) faucet drillings.
- In-Drawer Electrical Outlets : Convenient 110-volt in-drawer electrical outlet supplies power to items such as electric razors, hair dryers and curling irons. This accessory features three plugs and a switch that turns off power to the entire unit to allow appliances to be left safely plugged in. To be used in the 15" plumbing or full drawer.
- Slim Drawer Insert : Slim Drawer Insert comes as a plumbing drawer or full drawer and glass bins (five for plumbing and four for full). This drawer within a drawer keeps makeup and small items where you need them most - right at your fingertips. Slim plumbing drawer insert must be used with an above-counter sink installation. Only available for 15" height (H2) vanities.
- Glass Bin Storage : Glass bins are designed specifically for quick access to small items. 7-1/2" height (H1) vanities include five glass bins for plumbing drawers and four glass bins for full drawers; 15" height (H2) vanities include one glass bin with plumbing drawers.
- Hair Styling Organizer : Reduce clutter and safely store hot tools while keeping frequently needed accessories close at hand. The hair styling organizer fits all 15" vanity drawers except 24" plumbing drawer and cannot be used in combination with slim drawer insert. Fits most hair dryers and curling irons.
- Side Kits : Side kits are sold separately to allow for customization and are available individually or as pairs. You must choose one side kit or alcove kit for every exposed side.
- Alcove Kits : Alcove Kits are used in place of side kits when installing the vanity into an alcove by adding a filler to cover the gap between the vanity and the wall, allowing for seamless vanity installation for a corner or an alcove.
- Ganging Kits : Ganging Kits are required when combining two or more vanities and are available in four heighs and determined by the final configuration of the vanity height (7-1/2", 15", 22-1/2" or 30").
Cartesian Vanities Installation Instructions
Cartesian 30" x 15" x 18" Vanity, Plumbing Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 12" x 15" x 18" Vanity, Full Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 36" x 15" x 21" Vanity, Plumbing Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 36" x 15" x 18" Vanity, Full Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 24" x 15" x 18" Vanity, Full Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 36" x 15" x 18" Vanity, Plumbing Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 24" x 15" x 18" Vanity, Plumbing Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 12" x 15" x 21" Vanity, Full Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 24" x 15" x 21" Vanity, Full Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 24" x 15" x 21" Vanity, Plumbing Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 36" x 15" x 21" Vanity, Full Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 30" x 15" x 18" Vanity, Full Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 30" x 15" x 21" Vanity, Full Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Cartesian 30" x 15" x 21" Vanity, Plumbing Drawer Cartesian Vanities
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.