Add a little drama to your styling space
- Choose from matte gold, matte black, polished nickel and chrome accents to create a fully coordinated ensemble
- Stack or gang your vanities together to create a modular experience to fit your needs
- Spacious drawers and tip out storage options eliminate clutter and make the daily routine effortless
- Optional night light and available in 11 decorative glass options
- Side kits sold separately to allow for customization and flexibility
- Modular Design : Customize around your own needs. Expand the functionality by customizing vanities for your bathroom, bedroom, hallway or any space that requires flexible storage solutions.
- Drawer Options : Available in plumbing and tip out options for concealed storage to keep all of your essentials close at hand.
- Night Light : The night light provides a soft light that illuminates the drawer interiors to help locate items in the middle of the night.
- Organization Kit : Adjustable drawer dividers provide storage right where you need it and prevent items from moving or sliding in the drawer.
- Vanity Tops and Sinks : Stone vanity tops are available in Lava Black, Stone Gray, Quartz White, White Zeus Extreme or Lyra and include a separate white rectangular sink. White glass vanity tops with integrated glass sinks can help you build a look you'll love.
- In-Drawer Electrical Outlets : Convenient 110-volt in-drawer electrical outlet supplies power to items such as electric razors, hair dryers and curling irons. This outlet can be paired with an optional hair dryer organizer with the full drawer option.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.