- Top handle allows dedicated flow to three functions
- Up to two shared functions may be actuated at once
- Degree of diverter engagement allows flow rate adjustment. CALGreen compliant.
- Cast Brass construction
- Service stops included
- Primary screens at the cartridge
- Temperature control with integrated three outlet diverter; factory setting at 100'F
- Bottom outlet for tub filler only. A separate flow control valve and/or trim required for this application.
- Back of valve to finished wall 3 1/2" min., 5 1/2" max.
- Flow rate 6.7 GPM at 60 PSI
- 1/2" male inlets, 3 x 1/2" male outlets
- Complete with mud guard for installation
- If PEX is utilized, oversize the supply line to 3/4" for full flow capacity
- If only two outlets are being utilized, cap is included to close "dead" outlet
- Bottom control sets temperature
- Extension kits included, may be cut to length if required.
- Must order trim to complete
- California Non-Compliant
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.