- Unique volume and temperature control
- Rotate handle clockwise for hot, counterclockwise for cold
- 5 GPM at 60 PSI
- Integrated stops
- Min. install depth: 2" from back of valve
- Max. install depth: 3" from back of valve
- If PEX is utilized, oversize the supply line to 3/4" for full flow capacity
- Install any tub spout 18" min. from the diverter or valve outlet
- Push-pull diverter with positive shutoff allows for handshower and shower installation without need for custom plumbing
- Shower and handshower installations: UTILIZE THE TOP OUTLET FOR THE SHOWERHEAD ONLY. Bottom outlet should be for the handshower only. Outlet should be 18" min. from bottom of the diverter valve installed adjacent to the center of the valve.
- Must order trim to complete
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.