- 4 port pressure balance cycling valve
- Brass construction
- Ceramic cartridge
- Flow Rate:
- - Tub - 6 GPM at 60 PSI
- - Shower - 6 GPM at 60 PSI
- Integrated service stops
- 1/2" x 1/2" male connections (IPS - exterior, CC - interior)
- Wall depth from center of supply to finished surface: min. 3 1/4"
- Push-pull diverter allows for handshower and shower installation without need for custom plumbing
- 2 5/8" Extension kit: R3-056
- Shower and handshower installation: UTILIZE THE TOP OUTLET FOR THE SHOWERHEAD ONLY. Bottom outlet should be for the handshower only. Outlet should be 18" min. from the bottom of the diverter valve installed adjacent to the center of the valve.
- Install any tub spout 18" min. from the diverter or rough valve outlet
- If PEX is utilized, oversize the supply line to 3/4" for full flow capacity
- Must order trim to complete set
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.