- No service stops
- Primary screens in hot and cold inlets
- Refer to instructions for flushing information
- CNC machined from solid bar stock
- Back plate installation allows valve to be removed if needed
- Bottom outlet for tub spout only. Order U.5396 only to access bottom outlet.
- Temperature control only. Must order volume control rough valve(s) separately.
- Back of rough valve to finished wall 3 1/2" min., 4 1/8" max.
- Flow rate 14-16 GPM at 60 PSI
- 3/4" inlets, 2 x 3/4" outlets
- Complete with mud guard for installation
- If PEX is utilized, oversize the supply line to 1" for full flow capacity
- Must order trim to complete
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.